General Relativity · Foundations of Physics · Quantum Gravity · History of General Relativity
- Stachel, J. and Bradonjić, K., J. Quantum Gravity: Meaning and Measurement. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part B: Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics. (2014). [arXiv:1302.2285]
- Bradonjić, K. “Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity: An Illustrated introduction.” Frontiers of Fundamental Physics and Physics Education Research: Springer Proceedings in Physics. Vol. 145 (2013) 197.
- Bradonjić, K. and Swain, J. D. Quantum Measurement and the Aharonov-Bohm Eﬀect with Superposed Magnetic Fluxes. Quantum Information Processing (2013). DOI 10.1007/s11128-013-0652-3. [arXiv:1103.1607]
- Bradonjić, K. and Stachel, J. Unimodular conformal and projective relativity. Europhysics Letters 97 (2012) 10001. [arXiv:1110.2159]
- Bradonjić, K. On spacetime geometry above the electroweak symmetry breaking scale. (2011). [arXiv:1103.5164].
- Bradonjić, K., Swain, J. D., Widom, A. and Srivastava, Y. The Casimir Effect in Biology: The Role of Molecular Quantum Electrodynamics in Linear Aggregations of Red Blood Cells J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 161 (2009) 012035. (Older version [arXiv.org: 0412725])
- Bradonjić, K. Relativity of Musical Mood. (2008). [arXiv.org:0807.2493]
- Aaron, R., Esper G. J., Shiﬀman, C. A., Bradonjić, K., Lee K. S., and Rutkove S. B. Eﬀects of age on muscle as measured by electrical impedance myography. Physiol. Meas. 27 (2006) 953.
- “Less is More: The Advantages of Unimodular Invariance.” Gravity and Geometry: Centenary Perspectives on General Relativity, Rotman Institute of Philosophy, Western University, June 6-7, 2015.
- “Meaning and Utility of Unimodular Invariance.” Seminar talk. Dartmouth College. January 20, 2014.
- “Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity” Invited talk at Geometry and Physics: International Fall Workshop. Institut Henri Poincaré, Paris, France. November 28-29, 2013.
- “To Quantize or Not to Quantize: Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity Lets Us Pick and Choose.” Invited talk at the conference An Intellectual Life across Disciplines: Colloquium in Honour of John Stachel’s 85th Birthday, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin, Germany, 12-13 September 2013.
- “Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity and the Compatibility of Causal and Dynamical Structures,” Invited talk at the 40th Anniversary of the First Osgood Hill Conference on Quantum Gravity, Boston, Massachusetts. October 15, 2012.
- “On Unimodular Invariance.” Contributed talk at the 20th Eastern Gravity Meeting, Penn State, State College, PA. June 9-10, 2017.
- “Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity.” Contributed talk at the 27th Texas Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics, Dallas, TX. December 8-13, 2013.
- “Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity in the Massless Regime.” Contributed talk at the 15th Annual East Coast Gravity Meeting, Syracuse, New York. April 21, 2012.
- “Unimodular Conformal and Projective Relativity.” Contributed talk at the Twelfth International Symposium: Frontiers of Fundamental Physics (FFP12), Udine, Italy. November 23, 2011.
- Differential Forms as a Supplementary Framework for Teaching Upper-Level Electricity and Magnetism. AAPT Winter Meeting, New Orleans, 2016.